World class services including FFL Transfers, classes and an extensive retail selection.
At East Tennessee Gun Club we process FFL Transfers using the following guidelines:
- FFL Transfer Fee (Non-Member): $35
- FFL Transfer Fee Member Fee: $25
- East Tennessee Gun Club will only accept/expedite transfers from other FFL holders
- Please send GOOD CONTACT INFORMATION including (Name, Phone, E-mail) for the dealer from which the firearm is coming - Send this information via email to one of the emails listed below.
- Any handgun being shipped out MUST BE SHIPPED 2ND DAY AIR to the other FFL. Any long gun being shipped out can use GROUND SHIPPING unless otherwise stated.
ARRIVAL AT EAST TENNESSEE GUN CLUB
- Once your firearm arrives at East Tennessee Gun Club, we must properly log it into our Bound Book to comply with federal regulations. Please note that we receive a large number FFL inventory on a daily basis and have a system in place for handling these items correctly - this does not happen immediately upon receipt.
- PLEASE ALLOW up to 48 HOURS TO PICK UP YOUR FIREARM - we will contact you when it is ready for pickup. You may receive notification through your shipping carrier that it has been delivered to FGC - however we still request up to 48 hours from that time to process properly within our system. Thank you.
For information on FFL transfers, email us at: FFL@easttennesseegunrange.com. We will respond back with instructions on how to proceed.
Our staff will make sure your event is organized and safe. We can customize any activity to meet your needs with enough lead-time to plan properly. For more information on events (including room availability, catering menus, and pricing) contact us and our Events director will contact you to go over options.